Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
Get The Essentials
Rehearsing The Song
Always allow yourself a good amount of rehearsal time – preparation is the key to a good performance!
Before The Performance
© 2008 Helen Sanderson-White, Little Eliza Music (copying is prohibited)
2. Take some deep breaths before you warm-up; if you are relaxed you will sing better.
3. Make sure you stand up straight with your feet hip width apart. Slouching prevents you from breathing deeply and can produce a shallow sound.
4. Always warm-up before you sing, this will help prevent a vocal injury or voice strain and will help you to perform well.
5. Smile when you sing: a bright face helps to keep you in tune!
6. You can improve your singing by listening carefully. Concentration will help prevent basic mistakes such as lack of breath control, poor pronunciation and volume.
7. Always check your volume. So many singers struggle with breath control because they are singing too loudly!
8. Never shout or force the sound out when you sing as this can out stress on your vocal cords and cause injury.
9. Regular practise helps build a stronger voice. Don’t skip or skimp on your practise. It pays off in the end!
©2009Helen Sanderson-White, Little Eliza Music.